Team Leo would like to share our TOP 5 THINGS THAT WE ARE THANKFUL FOR FROM 2019...
- We are thankful to have an abundance of generous clients that are a pleasure to deal with not just once but some of them we have had the pleasure of serving on numerous occasions throughout the years.
- We are thankful to have helped well over 100 people buy or sell real estate in the past 12 months.
- We are thankful for the service providers that help our clients successfully complete their real estate transaction. The real estate process includes notaries, home inspectors, lenders and many more people along the way. Having people we can trust to refer our clients to is so very important to us.
- We are thankful for our community! The Tri-cities is such an amazing place to work and live. We are proud to be a part of many of the community functions that occur throughout the year such as Daisy Days, Festival Du Bois and several more!
- Last but not least... we are thankful that we have helped raise over $20,000 for charity in 2019. From the Children's Miracle Network to SHARE and much more. We continue to strive to be the "pride of the community"!
RE/MAX All Points Realty