Celebrate Canada Day in Coquitlam! Whether you're new to Coquitlam, visiting from out of town, or even if you visit every single year, there's always something new to see.
- What: A day of celebration with activities for all ages!
- When: Sunday, July 1, 2018, 12 – 10:30 p.m (Fireworks start at 10)
- Where: Town Centre Park, 1299 Pinetree Way
We go every year for the fireworks at least, but there are always new things to check out, not limited to:
- Adventure Park: Open all day: The Eliminator, Hungry Hippo Chow Down, a 24ft climbing wall
- Community Drive: Demos, shops, exhibitions and more. Come support local businesses!
- Coquitlam Lane: Come learn about Coquitlam, its history, and all it has to offer! We live in a wonderful town.
- Green Street: Visit the bear mascot and learn about how you can contribute to a sustainable future.
- The Meadow: Come and create with us! Henna tattoos, face painting, make yarn creatures and more!
- Entertainment: WOW, where do we even begin?
- Delhi 2 Dublin - Electronic, bhangra, Celtic and world pop
- Mostly Marley - Reggae
- Locarno - Latin
- Speed Control - Rock n' roll
- Will Stroet - Children's bilingual music
- Bloco Energia - Brazillian music and dance
- Yongho - Hapkido demonstration (Korean martial arts)
- Golden Maple Culture and Arts Association - Chinese songs & culture
- Silk Road - Multicultural music: Chinese Pip, Flamenco guitar, Indian flute, Middle Eastern Oud & more
- Tropical Heat - Steel drum band, with Reggae, Soca, Calypso, & Latin
- Tiller’s Folly - Celtic influenced storytellers
For more information, please visit coquitlam.ca (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED).