FOR SALE – 803 LOUGHEED HWY, COQUITLAM
- Listing Price: $1,000,000
- 6371 square foot lot
- land assembly development potential with neighbouring property.
Call 604-936-1111 or fill out the below form with any questions!
Have you ever thought about living in Pitt Meadows?
Their mission statement is to maintain a liveable community that provides a wide range of opportunities for individual and corporate citizens to thrive in a sustainable manner.
Surrounded by the natural beauty of both the Fraser River and the mountains, this growing city features a great community dedicated to both its residents and businesses. Boating and bike riding are popular recreational activities, and you will find many parks that are dog and youth friendly.
Visit the school websites for detailed information!
The Pitt Meadows Youth Action Park on 12460 Harris Road is a wheelchair accessible park which features inline and youth action skating.
Hoffman Park and North Bonson Park are both off-leash dog parks.
The Pitt Meadows Athletic Park on 11431 Bonson Road and the Mitchell Road Park are both great locations if you’re looking to play tennis. Remember to stay respectful of others sharing your space!
As well, the Pitt Meadows Athletic Park also features multiple areas for team sports, as well as a community garden, playground, concession, and green space for on-leash dogs.
This city is home to the Pitt Meadows Museum, along Harris Road. Pay them a visit to learn about the city’s history!
The ACT Arts Centre and Theatre is run by the devoted Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows Arts council – a not for profit society shared by the two cities and devoted to building vibrant arts and culture. Check out their Facebook Page for a quick event overview, or take a look at their program guide.
Looking for a home in Pitt Meadows? With a full service real estate team with over 50 years of combined experience, Team Léo will help you find the right home.
For more information about Pitt Meadows, visit their website.
Keep up to date on local real estate market trends. Every two weeks, Team Léo will be showcasing two of our properties. What do we like about them, and what do our clients love? Most importantly, what makes these properties so attractive?
Just Sold: 512-2951 Silver Springs Blvd – Coquitlam
[View Full Listing]
- What we like: Great strata, even greater location, and kitchen space that will not disappoint!
- What buyers love: Amazing complex with a gorgeous view. Exercise, entertainment, and recreational facilities are available. Locational excellence with the Evergreen line on its way!
Open House: 301-1999 Suffolk Ave – Port Coquitlam
[View Full Listing]
- When: January 10th from 2-4pm.
- What sellers love: Extremely unique architecture. Lots of outdoor space – access to a private rooftop patio for all your entertaining needs. Spacious kitchen with an island.
- Why should I buy this? Affordable home in a great neighbourhood with nearby schools and shopping. Spacious for a condo with two ensuites and plenty of storage and parking. Amazing find!
Thinking of selling? Let us help you get the top dollar in the shortest time, with our team of full time professional Realtors® and support staff!
Call us at 604 936 1111 or drop us an email at email@example.com for your free home evaluation today!